17 Fun Facts About Me...
· Photography is one of my greatest passions.
· I love photographing weddings because what woman doesn't love a wedding day and everything about it?
· My photography style is fresh, modern, playful, unexpected and real.
· I am an absolute sports fanatic.
· I've been honored with various awards for my photography.
· I'm a self-proclaimed perfectionist.
· I use to pursue an acting career and did a bunch of extra work. If you ever catch an episode of the Soprano's, Sex and the City or Third Watch you might actually see me somewhere in the background.
· The first time I had a professional photo taken of me I was less than a year old and my mom gave me a totally wacky hair-do. It still remains one of my favorite pics.
· I am obsessed with mashed potatoes and gravy.
· I won my first photography award as a sophomore in high school for a photo I took of a pony at the Turtle Back Zoo. It was the only thing I had ever won besides a goldfish at the local carnival.
· When I have a free weekend, I most likely can be found somewhere in the country running a half marathon.
· I graduated with a BFA in Art Photography from Syracuse University.
· I've traveled all over the world to photograph weddings--from New York to Greece to Mexico.
· I take fewer clients as a rule, so I can deliver more personal attention (it's the whole Jerry Maguire thing but without the typed up mission statement thingie).
· Relaxed portraits and candid moments are my bread and butter.
· My photos have been featured in The Knot, New Jersey Bride, Inside Weddings and (201) Bride magazines. I have also been named one of the Knots "Best of Wedding Vendors" 2010, 2011 and 2014.
· I've photographed more than 200 weddings in 10+ years and I cannot wait to see what the next 10 plus years brings me.